



Beckham's very first day at the zoo.. FUN DAY!!! My brother Shane and his wife invited us to come with them and their kids. It had been ages since I myself had gone and I was thrilled to see how Beck would react to the animals. He seemed to have a pretty good time the weather was GREAT it was more overcast than anything so it wasn't hot at all. The animals were not as active as we would have liked.. I am guessing they had just eaten their lunch and wanted to sleep the rest of the afternoon (can you blame them) :) but all in all it was fun to get out and Beck really seemed enthused with the animals that were actually active. I think one of Beck's favorite parts of the day was the mini train ride around a small portion of the park he thought that was pretty neat. He sat wide eyed as we went under a dark tunnel and came up close and personal with buffalo. After the zoo we all headed down to the Mayan Restaurant for dinner which was just as much fun. What a great place to take kids. Beck was completely entertained the entire time..He was even kind enough to offer one of the diver's a cheerio :) This was such a good day.. Thanks to Shane, Chels , and their kids for having us join them..
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
DAY AT THE ZOO
Posted by mistydickson at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun!!! I love having a kid to have an excuse to go to the zoo! Beckham is getting so big! I seriously can't believe it! Did you and Darren both match on purpose that day? Haha! Cute!
Post a Comment